(as of May 25,2022 23:20:43 UTC – Details)
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlanticis your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Watch the world go by in New York’s Central Park, hop between grand sights and museums in Washington DC’s National Mall, and explore postcard-perfect Pennsylvania Dutch Country – all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of New York & the Mid Atlantic and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlantic:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers New York City, New York State, New Jersey, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington, DC, West Virginia, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet’s New York & the Mid Atlantic is our most comprehensive guide to New York & the Mid Atlantic, and is perfect for discovering both popular and offbeat experiences.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet’s in-depth New York City and Washington, DC city guides, and our USA country guide.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You’ll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
‘Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.’ – New York Times
‘Lonely Planet. It’s on everyone’s bookshelves, it’s in every traveler’s hands. It’s on mobile phones. It’s on the Internet. It’s everywhere, and it’s telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.’ – Fairfax Media (Australia)
From the Publisher
Welcome to New York City
Epicenter of the arts. Dining and shopping capital. Trendsetter. new York wears many crowns, spreading an irresistible feat for all. With seemingly infinite diversions in this round-the-clock town, NYC rewards diving right in and joining the flow – just hit the streets and see where the day (or night) takes you.
On the Road Regional Guides
And so much more!