Unique Gomadic 4-Port Charging Station for the Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) - Charge four devices with TipExchange Technology
List Price: $69.95
Sale Price: $49.92
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Not a power strip in disguise like other universal charging solutions; the Gomadic Charging Station for the Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) offers a clean unique streamlined solution unseen in either the technology or home design markets. While other charging solutions simply hide your AC adapters in a fire-risky environment, Gomadic uses one outgoing cable, offering a fire safe and ecologically sustainable solution for everyone, from the chicest urbanite to the circuit salivating gadget aficionados that we all know and love. Dream of a neat and tidy kitchen counter and you will see the Gomadic Charging Station shining smartly above your silverware drawer. Imagine an attractive home office space, and our Gomadic Charging Station will dazzle you with its clean lines and shininess. More importantly, you are organized, which means you will never be late to the middle school production of Cats because you were looking for your mobile gadget. What is more, you will never need to buy a new cord for your new mobile devices again!
- Power Sleep"" dramatically reduces power draw when devices are not connected. Less than 0.1W is used when charging station is in ""ready state"" mode
- Powerful 10W (2000mAh) of available charging current enables simultaneous charging of multiple devices (up to four). Specific charging tip for Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) plus three universal charging tips included. Additional charging connectors sold separately.
- Specification: Input Voltage (100 - 240vAC), Cable length (50 inches), Dimensions (9.25 X 5.5 X 1.5 inches), Charging Tips (Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) specific, MicroUSB, MiniUSB, Female USB)
- Built using unique Gomadic TipExchange Technology that protects your investment by providing the ability to upgrade charging ports by simply swapping the physical connector.
- Integrated circuitry customizes output voltage, resistor configuration and charging current to the Amazon Kindle (1st Generation) specification protecting battery longevity.